top of page


The Best in Town

Beverage service may only be provided by businesses that have a Class C Catering License and must be approved by Lowell Showboat VI.  Lessees are not allowed to bring their own alcoholic beverages.

The City of Lowell has a Social District that you may take advantage of for you event.  

Bottles of Wine
bottom of page